we moved to www.asianfersure.blogspot.com

Friday, December 11, 2009

finals + hanging out + sushi

hey readers;
i now its a long time since my last post
but im FINALLY on vacations!
i was stressed about the finals,
but now its over. ;D

i've been going out a lot,
bfore and after the finals xDD
went to 3 concerts and a lot of parties (:

Pictures of me, and my friend Della.
in bocatabu concert, at KUST bar.

Photobucket

goofing around~
Photobucket

rawr~


hi haterz!

lol ignore that~

Oops! la macaste!!!~ [spanish]


hmmm, i also wanted to show u guys
what i usually eat when i go to eat sushi with my friends
[yeah, thats my favorite food in the entire world!~] lol
so we went to eat sushi twice, but i just took pics one day (:


piccus:
different rolls + crab + batata chips xD
Photobucket

close-up
Photobucket

crab~
Photobucket



i {sooooo} want sushi right now! (>____<)

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors makes me happy~